Nber recession dating

It is a diffusion index, which means that a reading above 50 indicates a favorable outlook on home sales; below 50 indicates a negative outlook.

The latest reading of 70 is down 2 from last month's revised number.

Annual revisions were made to the entire series incorporating new benchmark data and monthly and seasonal factor revisions. Month-over-month nominal sales in April increased by 0.3% (0.30% to two decimals).

Real Retail Sales, calculated with the seasonally adjusted Consumer Price Index, increased by 0.08%. The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) Housing Market Index (HMI) is a gauge of builder opinion on the relative level of current and future single-family home sales.

The latest numbers, through mid-March, are now available.

However, despite the lag, this report offers an interesting perspective on fascinating aspects of the US economy.

The seasonally adjusted national index year-over-year change has hovered between 4.2% and 6.7% for the last two-plus years.

The index is up 0.95% YTD and is 5.27% below its record close. This morning's release of the publicly available data from ECRI puts its Weekly Leading Index (WLI) at 148.5, down 0.2 from the previous week.The future outlook decreased to 26 from 31 last month. Seasonally adjusted, the index is up 4.73% year-over-year. The 12-month moving average was up 0.05% month-over-month and 0.9% year-over-year.Here is a snapshot of the complete Kansas City Fed Manufacturing Survey. The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) has released its U. If we factor in population growth, the 12-month MA of the civilian population-adjusted data (age 16-and-over) is down 0.01% month-over-month and down 0.1% year-over-year. The S&P 500 index is arguably the most well-known worldwide.This series dates from 1992 and is not adjusted for either population growth or inflation. house prices were up 0.1 percent on a seasonally adjusted nominal basis from the previous month.Let's now review Durable Goods data with two adjustments. The latest index came in at 29, up from 26 last month, which indicates that activity expanded in May. Year-over-year the index is up 6.7% (nonseasonally adjusted).

Search for nber recession dating:

nber recession dating-38nber recession dating-2nber recession dating-70nber recession dating-89

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

One thought on “nber recession dating”